Katy Dwyer Design is seeking a social media marketing intern to join our team immediately. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking and multitasking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team, who are very excited to share this opportunity with an intern hoping to gain experience. This position will be part-time and fully remote.
The ideal candidate will have some availability during business hours (9am – 5pm, Monday through Friday), although work can be done outside of those times as well. This is a part-time paid internship, starting at 10-20 hours/week. Please contact us with a link to your resumé to apply.
February 12, 2021
Social Media Marketing Intern
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns for KDD and a variety of clients
- Assist in creating weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Draft and schedule posts using Loomly
- Track social media engagement to identify high-performing ideas and campaigns
- Assist with preliminary audits of social media channels for new and potential clients
- Make recommendations for elevating social media profiles and content
- Assist in marketing and advertising tasks
- Perform competitive social media research for clients
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while balancing multiple projects and deadlines
- Exceptional & Professional written and verbal communication, organization, & interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented & a quick learner
- Experienced in Microsoft office and Google Drive
- Experience using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, TikTok, and other social media platforms
- Contributes to a team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed
- Self-starter, results-driven, accountable individual
- Experience using Asana, DropBox, Slack, and Loomly a plus (but not required)
Please include a link to your resumé and/or LinkedIn profile in your message to us. Thank you!